Established in 1987, Advance Thermal Corp. is the premier manufacturer of removable insulation covers in North America. With two fully equipped manufacturing facilities located across North America, quality custom insulation blankets are manufactured for a complete array of industrial equipment.
We are currently seeking an Engineering/Field manager assistant in our Wood Dale, Illinois location.
- Plans and directs all aspects of field and engineering activities within an organization.
- Provides direction and management to work groups engaged in field/engineering activities such as measurements, installation, design of equipment and/or systems.
- Performs administrative and management tasks to ensure program/project operating efficiency.
- Develop and maintain proper customer relations.
- Effectively communicate and coordinate your efforts with co-workers.
- Work with ATC Sales Representatives and End users.
Career Level: Required Experience: (Non-Manager)
Experience Required: 1 to 3 Years’ experience in the Insulation, manufacturing companies or Construction Industry.
Education Required: Associate or Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related fields.
Knowledge and understanding of CAD and Solid works, ability to read and prepare takeoffs from piping Isometric Drawings (ISO’s) and equipment drawings.
Practical knowledge of Excel, Word, Power Point.
Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
Ability to discuss projects with Customers.
Job Type: Employee.
Job Status: Full Time.
Compensation: Salary --- open depending on the experience level.
Overtime paid 1.5 times hourly salary level, when required.
Travel: minimum, locally.
Full benefits package including health insurance, vacation based on corporate policy, 401K.