Vizionelle is looking for a Top Sales Engineer to start immediately for our client to grow in their technology driven and expanding company. Where flexibility and innovative thinking will bring great reward and lead to excellent growth and financial opportunities.
We are looking for someone who has the energy and drive to build great relationships with existing customers while also building a new customer base in a large territory. Someone who can understand that their customers are technically minded will need to have that connection with their representative to build long lasting and great relationships. A highly self-motivated individual who thrives on hunting down new business and cultivating the relationships to grow those opportunities. We are looking for that individual who has the energy to work hard and be rewarded for their efforts.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, team player who will use initiative to develop customer
relationships to achieve new sales and provide inspection, service and installation management for the company’s products in the power generation sector.
This role is salary based with uncapped commissions with a protected large territory that already has many accounts that need to be cultivated and new leads generated. This is an aggressive sales role that will require a high level of research, follow through, self-management and commitment.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the sales strategy focused in the TX market, increasing the customer base and support projects in power plants for all aspects of expansion joint technology. Penetrating key accounts at both the functional and executive level, working with the expert engineering dept to design superior solutions to their current and future needs.
If this sounds exciting and you feel you have the qualifications to hit the ground running with a desire to be successful, then we would love to hear from you!
Sales / Applications Engineering
- Creates and delivers face to face sales presentations to strategic prospective clients
- Develops the Sales Strategy of the territory, including identifying partnerships, planning, researching and generating new leads through various prospecting activities, including cold calling, canvassing, customer referrals and partner relationships
- Maintains customer relationships to drive customer retention
- Maintains accurate and quality sales records and prepares sales and activity reports as required
- Attends out of office meetings with customers on a regular basis and demonstrates excellent verbal and written skills, skill presenting, negotiating and persuading
- Develop marketing and sales activities and opportunities
- Preparing and presenting solutions to customers
- Conduct project meetings and customer reviews
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects and scopes.
- Review deliverables / project scope and customer requirements
- Co-ordinate with the business units for deliver / quality / cost
- Manage project timescales and costs – to minimize exposure and risks
- Prepare for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
Project Management – site work
- Develop internal site work schedules and resource allocation
- Identify tasks and assign individual responsibilities.
- Supervising, motivating and monitoring team performance
- Co-ordinate site tools and sub-contractor requirements
The following factors will be considered in selecting the successful candidate:
- Mechanical Engineering qualification or equivalent experience in a similar or technical industry is required
- A working knowledge of power stations is highly advantageous
- Mechanical design knowledge and familiarity with CAE tools
- Documented and proven sales success in a mechanical, automotive, industrial or manufacturing environment is required
- German speaking would be an advantage
- Extensive training will be given on the products.