|Are you a driven Sales Leader with experience successfully and effectively managing Sales teams in US and Latin America? |
If so, this exciting opportunity could be for you! To be successful at this position, you must be a strong Sales Manager! As the Sales Manager, you will be a strategic leader in the organization - leading, motivating and mentoring the field sales team. You will plan and develop sales initiatives that are aligned to the organizational revenue and profitability goals.
- You will strategically develop, plan and execute on Sales & Marketing initiatives that are aligned to the organizational revenue and profitability goals
- You will lead, motivate, mentor, and develop the Field Sales Team to ensure optimal performance and success in these roles.
- You will develop and maintain ongoing relationships with dealers and customers to build trust and develop long term relationships.
- You will provide ongoing support and guidance to the sales team by utilizing a Servant Leadership philosophy and ensuring organizational KPI’s are understood and achieved
- You will plan, organize and execute a calendar of events for marketing initiatives, national trade shows, and sales meetings to brand the organization as a leader in the industry
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing or Business; MBA preferred but not required
- 7 - 10 years of “hands on” proven success in leading, mentoring and motivating a sales team, developing and executing on strategic sales and marketing plans, and successful development of dealership growth in a large B2B distribution channel environment ($500M to $1B in revenue)
- Proven ability to lead a sales team with a Servant Leadership philosophy and vision, along with the ability to identify lower performers and coach them towards the best direction
- Intermediate PC skills; technical or mechanical aptitude with farming equipment, motor cycle mechanics, manufacturing, building/construction, etc.
- Other Skills: Strategic, High Relational, Collaborative, Servant Leadership through Inspiration, Logic and Direction, ability to Influence others and promote Inclusion, Innovative, Customer Focused and Passionate